Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Starting out, what a thing!

I’ve been following many EV converters (Jealously, I hasten to add) for some time now. I’ve been wanting to get my hands dirty and make my own EV for many a year now. Unfortunately, finances are never available for this, nor indeed is the technical know-how to actually do anything with these strange auto-mo-cars.

“So why is this here?” I hear (Well, I imagine I hear… I suppose I should really see a doctor about that, but that too is not in the budget) you cry. “Why the heck are you boring us with this inane drivel?”

Well, I’ve been sitting and looking and thinking for a long while now, and there are certain things I just have to get off my chest about this whole EV thing. Some questions I want to ask, and some opinions I want to express, along with some responses to YouTube videos that are greater than the 250 character (or whatever it is) limit will allow. So I thought to myself “Self” (Yes, really do need a doctor’s visit, and soon), “You have a blogger account, from way back when it was still run by Pyra, why not use it for something worthwhile?” So here I am.

I guess that’ll do for an introduction. We’ll see what happens from here on out.

No comments: